Re: Kiln Fumes/Safety

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 14:19:36 PDT

Why not have someone from the fire department come out and inspect the
situation?

>>> Susan_Holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu 06/23/02 12:07PM >>>
first of all, I am surprised you leave the kiln on when you are not
there. I
know lots of people do that, but I wouldn't. You can't fire with kids
in
there, but you also don't want a kiln accident to set the school on fire
over
night. You need to keep an eye on it.
Maybe try http://www.skuttkilns.com/ for documentation- if the info
isn't on
line, there will at least be contact info.

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu
---