Re: Spiders

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 10:29:02 PDT

Hum you'll have me thinking.

Because of my name and the obvious association I have always had a love of spiders.  (Charlotte)  So several spiders grace my web page and I was thinking of adding a spider page. The disscussion on spiders has my wheels churning.I am currently in the process of redoing my personal web page.

You all are a dangerous lot to hang out with.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso