Re: real world readings

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 05:16:09 PDT

I met Karen and Dennis at the NAEA conference in DC a
couple of years ago. They taught at the University of
Texas at Lubbock and were promoting their art
education program there. It appeared to be pretty
impressive. I tried to read a book by Dennis Fehr that
he wrote with one of my professors and it was a bit
cerebral for me- something with the word pedagogy in
the title, but this one sounds more interesting.
(sorry Marianne if you happen to be reading this)
Michelle Harrell and I talked about doing a workshop
at the NCAEA conference this fall on the same topic
(what you didn't learn in college about art
education), so I too would be interested to hear if
this book is any good.

Jayna