Re: Spiders

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 20:26:25 PDT

Just brainstorming:

I have done pop up books with kids, and one girl did the "itsy bitsy spider" as her book.
Weaving...looks like you could do something with weaving, especially circular weaving.
Myths..I think there are some myths...check it out..especially with Native Americans, and Greek mythology
Kiss of the Spider Woman is a musical.

  I am looking for any art lessons anyone has done relating to spiders. I am taking a class this week and have to relate spiders to all areas especially art and music and would appreciate any ideas. Thanks ---

---