Your confirmation is needed (ok 7600)

Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 05:35:22 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@web1.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:33:40 -0400
From: Peer Plaut <info@churchmouse.biz>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:33:40 -0400
From: Peer Plaut <info@churchmouse.biz>
Subject: New Web Based Pictorial Directory
To: <leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu>
<head>
<!-- Written by GoldMine : Version 5.50.10424 -->
<title></title>
</head>
<BODY text="#000000" link="#0000FF">
easy-to-use online, secure,  pictorial directory which provides:<p>
1) Family names, addresses, and phone numbers<br>
2) Photos of families and individuals<br>
3) Lists of church committees, officers and members<br>
4) Family Statistics, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.<br>
5) Maps for directions to church and events<br>
6) Individual passwords for protection of data<p>
While Churchmouse was origionally designed for churches, any community that
uses a committee structure and has members, would benefit from our software.
Some examples or potential uses would be clubs, schools, congregations, etc.<p>
Increase communication among members and attenders with Churchmouse
Software.<br>
Visit the online demo today<br>
style="font-family:'Arial';font-size:10pt;">http://www.churchmouse.biz></
a><br>
href="info@churchmouse.biz"><font
congregation or group could benefit by this email, please <br>
forward it to them.<br>
Thanks for your consideration of Churchmouse Software.<p>
To be removed from our mailing list, which in the future will provide useful
tips on faith communities and the internet, please reply and put remove in the
subject <br>
line. <p>
I look forward to answering any questions you might have about our wonderful
software.<p>
Peer L. Plaut<br>
5721 West Friendly Avenue Suite 109<br>
Greensboro, NC 27410<br>