RE: setting dye

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 21:38:48 PDT

Hi Kris,
The fabric has more to do with setting the dye, than the dye. If it's
cotton, it can be set with vinegar or soda ash. I can't remember off hand
what sets silk. I would recommend searching the website of Dharma Trading
Company. They sell dyes, etc.
http://www.dharmatrading.com/

-Alix Peshette
Technology Coordinator