Re: Kiln Fumes/Safety

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 14:26:21 PDT

Luckily we have a separate kiln room. We usually load in the
afternoons, start the kiln around 7:00 AM, let it fire all day ,
it shuts itself off by 3:00 to 3:30, cools down over night, and
we open it up the next day. It is still hot at that time.
Really be careful about firing overnight, I was told bluntly by
my maintanance supervisor, DO NOT DO THIS.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org