Re: teaching/professional portfolio

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 11:59:54 PDT

When I interviewed I took in my professional portfolio. They were not
interested at all - as far as they were concerned, the state of Kansas said
I was qualified to teach art (via my teaching certificate). They were more
interested in photos of projects I had done during my student teaching. They
wanted to see what their students would be doing in my classroom, not what I
was doing outside the school. Of course, that was 8 years, 5 administrators,
and 3 superintendents ago. :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---