Re: What to do about this virus???

---------

From: henry taylor (tortolitascom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 10:47:48 PDT

We seem to have a BADTRANS variant here. I can't find forged sender
capibility as a bonafide capability...but suspected a time or two.

The Getty's geeks should be on this not us list members.

I ran my anti-virus just to make sure... can't recall opening an
unexpected attachment from the list but you never know.

henry

> It is the klez worm.
> Leah

---