web links

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 15:12:12 PDT

Hi. Hope everyone is having a great summer. I came across a website that
some of you might find useful. It has some interesting lesson plans with
titles such as, "A Trip to wonderland: The Nursery 'Alice'," "Animals of the
Chinese Zodiac," and "Helpful Animals and Compassionate Humans in Folklore."

http://edsitement.neh.fed.us/
I found the above link on a comprehesive list of art links at:
http://ed.gov/free/s-arts.html

Enjoy,
Leah

---