Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

web links

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 15:12:12 PDT

Hi. Hope everyone is having a great summer. I came across a website that
some of you might find useful. It has some interesting lesson plans with
titles such as, "A Trip to wonderland: The Nursery 'Alice'," "Animals of the
Chinese Zodiac," and "Helpful Animals and Compassionate Humans in Folklore."
I found the above link on a comprehesive list of art links at: