NBPTS assessment

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 16:46:03 PDT

Hi all
  I have to take the assessment (test on the computer) this Friday.
(National Board of Professional Teaching Standards-Early adolescent, Young
Adult ART). Did anyone take it last year? I know the questions will be
different. What I need to know is what kinds of things SHOULD I be
concentrating on studying the next week? I am trying to have an overview of
art history in my head prior to going in, but that is a lot of stuff to
know...so I thought if anyone took it, they could let me know how specific
the test is with regard to art history. What I mean to say is this...will
they be showing a slide and then asking it's significance in terms of art
history and it's impact generally?

San D

---