RE: What to do about this virus???

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 04:50:02 PDT

Deborah might not have the virus. Someone else on the list may have it.
The newest virus, not only raids the address book of the infected
computer to send it self out, it also pretends to be someone else in the
address book. This happened to me. My Uncle's computer was infected. The
virus kept sending other members of our family e-mails with the virus
with my name and address in the from box. It took a month to convince
them it wasn't me and figure who was sending the e-mail.

Kimberly
"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"