Gail - Re: Two things -

---------

BibelotsOutpost_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 02:06:35 PDT

Hi Gail,
Thanks for the information... the Chicago courses sound so
intriguing... are they open to people out-of-state? Though I'm done
with coursework for this summer, maybe next year something like
these courses would be a possibility. (I'm in Wisconsin)
Thanks again,
Deborah

n a message dated 6/20/2002 5:38:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
Gail1611@aol.com writes:

> Hi everyone:
> Two things today:
> 1. First a response to the bit on the 4-day school which shows a very
> interesting solution by a Chicago school which covers the 4 days of school
> and a career solution... check it out on the site below.
> http://www.philanthropyroundtable.org/magazines/2001/july/greatgrants.html
>
> 2. Some summer workshops at the Terra Museum in Chicago.

---