Kinetic games

---------

From: Jude & Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 16:01:40 PDT

Hi all,
    An activity along these lines which we have done successfully in my classes is to partner students and hand out cards with semi complex shapes drawn on them. One student stands behind the other and with their index finger draws the shape on their partner's back. The receiving partner must draw the shape being traced on their back on a piece of paper. I think it's a pretty neat visualization experience!
Jude

"It's good to shut up sometimes."
-Marcel Marceau

---