Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

For Ken

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 14:49:56 PDT

Thank you for sending the sketchbook forward.  I cannot open it and I was wondering if there is another format that you could send it out in?  I also teach AP and perhaps I can share some of my assignments with you.

Barb in Texas

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacco