Re: Kinetic art games... know any?

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 08:53:00 PDT

Susan,

Thanks for sharing the thoughts on Kinetic games. As I was
reading your thoughts, my mind began to wonder. I believe I
will be doing more of this during the next school year to break
the ice the first few days of school. Adding to this, they have
to find out one interesting point about that person and share
with the group. I had even thought about something like musical
chairs and the person left out got to ask someone a question
pertaining to art, if that person answered correctly, they kept
their chair, if not, the person left out got to replace that
person. You then would remove a chair, and continue to see you
was the top art student (with knowledge) in that class.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org