Re: Kinetic art games... know any?

---------

From: Susan L. Sanders (slsandrs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 07:47:32 PDT

Deborah

One of our adjunct teachers does this in her adult class: She has
volunteer members of the class agree to act out the positions of
Stonehenge. Those who don't want to be a stone get to be an architect.
I thought it was a pretty cool idea and her adult students who don't
know each other were agreeable to play along. I may have some more
ideas at home in a book that deals with multiple intelligence. I'll
check and e-mail you back tomorrow if I can find anything els

Susan Sanders
slsandrs@memphis.edu

---