Re: Deborah Calhoun

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 07:07:15 PDT

I hope this isn't true - my own computer is completely useless due to a
virus. When I tried to reformat the hard drive with my floppy disk I
rebooted the computer and it bypassed it. It won't allow me to open up "My
Computer", my e-mails, my documents, etc. I really wanted to save some stuff
first, but unfortunately I should have done it earlier. Sad thing about my
virus is, I didn't even open the attachment - just looked to see the name of
it. :-(
Luckily my son's computer is virus free, but poor kid isn't happy about mom
going in his room all the time! I set his computer up to delete all
attachments, plus I go through Mail Washer to view them on the server before
I download any mail.
~Michal

> Once someone told me that the people who develop the anti-viruses are the
> same who create many of the viruses that make our PC crazy!
> :o)
> Isn't this a strange world?

---