Re: Deborah Calhoun

---------

From: Adriana Portella (driportella_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 05:13:33 PDT

Hi, Alix and Folks!

Sometimes the viruses have "their own power" and, even without sending
anything, the owner of the mailbox will spread it around each name of his
address list.
I am sure that it's important to be careful and to avoid unknown
attachments, but we can never be so sure that the person sent it on
purpose...

It happens in lists!

We should better have our anti-viruses updated!

Once someone told me that the people who develop the anti-viruses are the
same who create many of the viruses that make our PC crazy!
:o)
Isn't this a strange world?

Sincerely,

Adri