Re: Deborah Calhoun

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 18:33:23 PDT

Hi,
Beware of any attachments from Deborah Calhoun. I got an e-mail from her,
sent to me as a reply to something I had sent the list. It had an
attachment, which I checked, but didn't open. It was NOT something I wanted
to open, due to sexual content and questionable intent (virus?). I don't
know who she is, or maybe someone is using her name to pander porno, but
beware!!

-Alix