thanks!

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 14:22:05 PDT

I am just finishing my first year as an art teacher (middle school) and
I cannot tell you how much help everyone on this list has been! I
haven't been on too much during the year (just reading all the messages
when I had a chance), but all the help I received before the start of
school (and during ) helped me more than you know. Just peeking at some
of your websites have given me so many ideas. Hopefully now I'll be able
to help other teachers since I have a whole year (he-he) under my belt.
This site is the best. Thanks, everyone!

---