Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: junior high

From: shinds (shinds_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 17:10:16 PDT

Dear Vicki,
Thanks so much for sharing. I can understand why your students find these
to be keepers. I teach junior high also, and I'm sometimes discouraged when I
projects in the trash. Many of these trashed projects have an A on the back
of them, but the students don't seem to have a reason to want to take them
home .
 Sometimes I think it's because of the home life of the students, and no one
at home puts any importance in art. Anyway I keep plugging along hoping that
students will be excited about their work and want to share it. I am always on
look out for projects that will meet the standards, teach something and also
the students. I haven't been on the list for very long, but I have found many
tips and ideas. Thanks once again Vicki and everybody for sharing.