Re: Larry's website

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 16:41:46 PDT

Larry,
Thanks for the tip about browsers and checking on your site. I was using
Netscape 4.something and that was the problem. I tried it on Internet
Explorer and all was fine. I never realized that it couldn't read some
pages and just left them blank. I'll have to download a newer version or
else make my son happy and just make the switch to Internet Explorer.
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org/art_page.htm
I'll pass on the info on the wetcanvas site too. I really like the
community approach that wetcanvas has taken. What a valuable resource
for artists at whatever level they are at. http://www.wetcanvas.com
Thanks-
Heather

Larry Seiler wrote:

> Heather, I just checked the demo page out, and all appears to be working
> fine.
>
> Many of the demo's on my site are links to demo's I prepared for the
> artist's community, "Wetcanvas.com" and sometimes wetcanvas itself has
> temporary down times.

---