Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Larry's website

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 16:41:46 PDT

Thanks for the tip about browsers and checking on your site. I was using
Netscape 4.something and that was the problem. I tried it on Internet
Explorer and all was fine. I never realized that it couldn't read some
pages and just left them blank. I'll have to download a newer version or
else make my son happy and just make the switch to Internet Explorer.
I'll pass on the info on the wetcanvas site too. I really like the
community approach that wetcanvas has taken. What a valuable resource
for artists at whatever level they are at.