Looking for a job

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 15:18:06 PDT

Dear Friends,

I'm hoping that you can help me in my job search. I
live in Schaumburg, IL and would like to stay within
half an hour of home. I just finished my first year
of teaching in a school that didn't fit me at all. If
you know of any openings in my area I would greatly
appreciate an e-mail about it off the list. My
address is kimberly_hutts@yahoo.com. Oh, and I'm
certified K-12 in Indiana and Illinois. Thank you so
much for your help.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Hutts