Re: sketchbook question

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 11:12:34 PDT

In the past when I made sketchbooks with my elementary I used the brads and 3-hole punched them. However, I like the spirals so much better. Abit more work at the beginning, but worth it! :-)
~Michal
  I purchased pre-made sketchbooks for my high school
>students. =
>I discovered that by purchasing 9x12" drawing paper, 9x12" tagboard for
>covers, and the spriral binders I can have my all my grades 7-12 art =
>students have a sketchbook for under $30.
    Do you use the same with your elementary kids (2nd through 5th)?

    Jan in Miami

---