Re: Larry's website

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 07:25:11 PDT

>I was going to send your site with your great demo's to my
>brother-in-law who wants to try plein air painting, but when I went to
>the site, the demo page is blank. Are you redoing it? Or is it a mistake
>somewhere else? I hope you are going to keep all those wonderful
>tutorials you had before- they were so helpful. Are they posted anywhere
else?
>Thanks,
>Heather

Heather, I just checked the demo page out, and all appears to be working
fine.

Many of the demo's on my site are links to demo's I prepared for the
artist's community, "Wetcanvas.com" and sometimes wetcanvas itself has
temporary down times. There are over 9,000 members internationally now to
wetcanvas...and speaking of your brother's interest to plein air paint, I
would cordially invite you to let him be aware of the Plein Air forum on the
Wetcanvas community forum.

We have quite a number of newer plein air painters on that forum, as well as
some seasoned professionals. Artists can upload digital images of their
paintings to share, ask for critique, etc; I think of this online virtual
community as being a bit something like what Van Gogh may have envisioned
for his "Yellow House"....its a nice family of artists at different levels
of professional development. Many artists work in isolation, and its nice
to have some grounding somewhere where you get to know folks.
http://www.wetcanvas.com

One other problem concerning my site is that I built the site using
Microsoft Frontpage, and now wish I had Dreamweaver. Unfortunately, some of
the older versions of Netscape (4.0 and older) cannot translate the html
well, some of the syntax and commands, etc; even the newer versions of
Netscape miss some of the graphic layout I intended. Eventually, I may work
out some of the bugs in the html view until it all works glitch free.
thanks...

Larry
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org

---