Re: Larry's website

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 20:19:36 PDT

Larry,
I was going to send your site with your great demo's to my
brother-in-law who wants to try plein air painting, but when I went to
the site, the demo page is blank. Are you redoing it? Or is it a mistake
somewhere else? I hope you are going to keep all those wonderful
tutorials you had before- they were so helpful. Are they posted anywhere else?
Thanks,
Heather