Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Grading the sketchbboks

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 16:52:02 PDT

For my elementary classes NOTHING leaves the art room until the last day of
school or I never see it again. I have each student keep a portfolio (18x24"
tagboard folded in half, taped on one edge, name and grade at top) which I
keep in the artroom. They keep all projects in them, including sketchbooks.