Re: Textures

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 14:21:13 PDT

Dear Adri, I too am in Wisconsin and have visited Watertown many times. I would be happy to assist you in getting to know the names, etc. of art supplies. BTW I am sorry to send this to the entire list but I didn't see a return e mail address to use. You might want to include that in the future. Good luck getting settled.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com