Re: Take me off the list..... incompetent or inconsiderate?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 11:40:06 PDT

Actually, no Getty person ever sees these "unsubscribe" messages - they are
all done automatically through a computer so it serves no purpose to inform
the list that you want off. You HAVE to follow the proper steps so the
computer will do it for you. I'm just happy when the list goes down that a
live Getty person does fix that! :-)
~Michal

> Teachers
> aren't hired as Janitors and Getty Systems folk were probably not hired
> with removing accounts in mind either.

---