Re: junior high

---------

From: Susan L. Sanders (slsandrs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 09:40:37 PDT

My husband, Ken, who just began teaching in February, 2002 received the
Wong's book, The First Days of School, for father's day. I have
already 58 pages in it and it is wonderful (I teach college intro art).
I would highly recommend it to anyone who is entering teaching for the
first time, at any level. My daugther uses it and she teaches K and
1st. I found the information in the book as appropo to college as I did
with elementary. paper back was 29.95...but I think it is worth every
penny. I am very impressed.

Susan Sanders, Curator
Visual Resources
University of Memphis