Re: Grading the sketchbboks

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 05:24:01 PDT

Marian,
     I would love to see a list of your sketchbook assignments, as well as
a list of assignments from anyone else on this list. I teach elementary
and have considered adding sketchbooks, but the expense of the books plus
the consideration of handling the time spent grading them is daunting to
my already CRAMMED teaching time lifestyle. I already work into the
evening many nights on our webpage, or power points, or research, or
grading of projects, advance prep, etc. I see the advantages of
sketchbooks clearly but would be interested to hear from others how they
manage them.

Linda in Houston

---