Re: "A Moment of Brilliance"

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 05:03:30 PDT

What a wonderful story. I have to bring to mind that not long
ago I asked my own teachers about doing an inventory of their
supplies so that I could see about helping those who are in need
of supplies at the end of the year. I got answers like " It is
none of anyones business what is in my supply closet" Then I
have those who jump on the band wagon and are ready to help with
anything.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org