Re: DebCal Attachment has virus

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 18:57:08 PDT

I just got back to the list after a week in Florida ( Hot!!) and my Norton
did catch this virus. Actually there were two email's that have had viruses
so far, and I'm only about half way through. ( I forgot to put artsednet on
hold...) Norton catches them before I open them, as they are downloaded from
the server.
Betsy