Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Take me off the list..... incompetent or inconsiderate?

Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 16:08:00 PDT

Sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the bed.
But I do hope you are in good health and have recovered from your injury. And
I wish for all teachers incompetent, inconsiderate, normal, or anything that
no one ever hurts themselves at anytime.
You know what bugs me more is when people use the list to reply ( like a
thanks) to one person. The amount of mail this year from Artsednet was
incredible. Yes, if people followed directions or used the reply button more
judiciously, then life might be a bit easier. But heck just hit the darn
DELETE button- big deal!