Take me off the list..... incompetent or inconsiderate?

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 13:22:12 PDT

I must echo what henry says
> The Getty has made it quite easy and you were made aware of how to sign
> off when you signed up after all.

The "please sign me off" messages are so annoying.
Every message I get has instructions at the bottom for unsubscribing. It's
just a click. This is something that goes though the list all the time and
certain members have been very considerate in pointing the way, but every
time I see one of these unsubscribe messages I think
"if you are a teacher and you can't figure it out, then I don't want you any
where near my kids"
yes I'm being nasty
but if this simple procedure can not be followed by some one certified to
direct the mind of a child then then I'm sitting her chuckling ....

> I have to admit that I'm surprised by the number of teachers who are
> apparently either too incompetent or too inconsiderate to sign off for
> themselves.

Sorry to be blunt

Patty

---