Re: Woody from Judy - portraits

---------

From: Frances Marze (fmaiu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 07:21:11 PDT

I'm retired as of the end of this year. Like you, I still love teaching but
after my husband died and his long illness I decided that I had more years
in than I needed. At our end of the year breakfast at the hs, one retiree
said he didn't know what he would do but three things he would not do: day
to day bu, school bus driver , or school security guard.

I plan to play golf and maybe start painting more myself and actually
finishing things! Good luck Woody. I got into the webpage and liked the
prints but my computer is very slow right now. Fran in PGh,PA