Re: art is fun

---------

From: Steve (steve_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 02:08:21 PDT

Hey Patricia

What a great article, here in the U.K. it's National Childrens Art Day next
Thusday, we are have arranged to do pavement art, portraits of passers by,
and maybe some spin paintings (if I can work out how to do it on my electric
drill without too much mess) on our local high street. Next year I might
think about parking a car there. I really liked the dressing up part of her
art car experience too and if I have time will do this on Thursda.

Thanks again.

Steve
U.K.

---