the Friday evening of the summer

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 07:25:00 PDT

It has been great this year to participate on the list, both receiving and
giving. What a great bunch of people the art teachers of the world are.
However, this is the 'Friday evening' of the summer. I'm putting my art
teacher clothes away and getting out my house painter clothes. I hope to
have some studio time, too, and performing with my masks and characters (and
Trish) is on the calendar, as well. I won't be checking email every day, so
the lists have to be paused for a while, but you can email me privately. If
you find yourself heading out near me (the northwest corner of Connecticut)
let me know and maybe we can get together. See you the 'Monday morning'
after the summer.
Mark

---