Re: DebCal Attachment has virus

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 17:56:34 PDT

Boy, I am glad I didn't open it! What does your Norton
say about your computer? I guess that is what a virus
does, makes its' own attachment. I don't know what
compelled me to check either, coming from this list
serve and all........ I guess I didn't think an
attachment fit the "new school" conversation. Thanks
for the comment Debora, now we all know what else to
look for.
Cindi