Re: Adios for now

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 17:33:27 PDT

Maggie, please enjoy a little extra for me. I will think of you
enjoying yourself!

I went to school today to play with the new supplies and help check in
the order. It felt so good to have the stuff in my hands. I hope I
make enough improvement to be returning in September!

enjoy and check in from time to time

Sharon ~ NJ