Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

literacy and the visual arts

From: katherine crossan (crossan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 17:34:03 PDT

As a visual arts teacher in an elementary school,I use literary sources to
enhance and often open my lessons. I am interested to learn more about the
role of the visual arts in reading development, current research, teachers
experiences and their sucesses with intergrating literature with their art
lessons and how they have seen it foster and improve reading with their