Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Cool Website

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 10:54:25 PDT

Hey everyone,
Hope all is having a great summer. I found this website and thought I would pass it along. I don't know if it has be discussed before and if it has please forgive me.
I think it would be a great way to show art from different places around the world. And how the internet is changing the world or art.
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :