Adios for now

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 14:32:44 PDT

Adios, todos,

I'm off to Mexico for three weeks. I'll be visiting some friends in
Puebla and then spending two weeks at a language school in Cuernavaca,
to try and revive my pitiful Spanish. I used to go to Mexico a couple
times a year, but this will be the first trip in five years; I'm really
psyched!
If there's an Internet cafe handy I'll try and check in every now and
then.

Maggie

---