Re: need help

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 10:32:09 PDT

I teach an architecture lesson I got from www.kinderart.com to primary kids-
I've tried it with k-2. It was called "Follow the Plan." It is about
designing a house to a client's specifications, and is essentially a drawing
lesson. I don't know if it is still on-line, but that web resource can be
really helpful. If you want my version of the lesson, I can post it. My 1st
and 2nd graders also really like building houses/ castles, etc with
construction paper. Once they get the idea of folding and using tabs, and
understand how long to press paper together to to get the glue to stick, they
really go to town.

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---