Re: messages with attachments

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 10:51:00 PDT

I'm having my laptop "de-wormed". It got to where I could no longer open any
word or xl documents. I kept getting illegal operation, error, and damaged
driver messages. Programs started shutting down by themselves. Nortons
caught nothing. So I took it to the Computer Doctor (actual business name).
Susan in OR