Re: "kids did it" marketing kids art ... noit sure what I think about this :?

---------

From: Susan M Kipp (smkipp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 08:20:40 PDT

Christine, I got a little uncomfortable reading the article, too. But I
can't really pinpoint why. Are the kids being exploited.? Do they have a
contract? Do they sign their creative rights away? Does this come under
child labor laws?
But hey, Maya Angelou sold out to Hallmark. Hmm, I'm sure she's making more
than the kids.
Susan in OR