Re: 99-cent Paint Sale at Discount School Supply!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 05:12:01 PDT

FYI Please be aware that any tempera can be "cheap." All that's needed is water to add to the tempera. The more water added, the bigger the volume of paint, the less pigment. Tempera designated as "washable" has the least amount of pigment and would probably be suitable for the youngest students only. Just my two cents for what it's worth.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com