Re: Fun with Architecture-Heather L

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 19:47:24 PDT

Hi Heather,
    I have had this CD-ROM for several years. Yes, the kids do love it. Have
you been able to save the work the students do? I could never figure out how
that is done. Would appreciate any insights to pass on to my successor, who
will probably have a new iMac when school resumes in August. They took away
my G3 yesterday. It was a good machine for the short time that I had it.

            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
            Officially Retired!!!!!!!!

> There is a computer program called Fun With Architecture that they would
> enjoy.
> Heather

---