Re: Behavior contract

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 17:12:03 PDT

My contract or Expectation Sheet simply lists some basic rules, the # 1 being
respect ( which is discussed on day one). Class requirements, a grading
explanation and a comment regarding absenses are all on the Expectation
Sheet. After all the sheets are returned signed by the parent , the students
glues it to the first page of their sketchbook.
MaryB

drkadm6@aol.com wrote:

> Advice for a new middle school art teacher mentioned a contract to be
> signed by students, parents, and returned. Does anyone have an example of
> a behavior contract, or list of expectations suitable for middle school
> students? Thank you in advance. I need all the help I can get with middle
> schoolers! Rita
>
> --

---